4. The Carefully Orchestrated Splash Mountain Proposal
“Lindsay is the girl in the front and she did say yes, I would know because I was holding up one of the signs! The guy right behind her is her fiance, Chris. I carried a backpack around all day with the signs folded up in the laptop sleeve along with snacks and jackets so she wouldnt suspect anything. The 5 of us behind her practiced holding the signs the day before so they wouldnt block each other from view.
As soon as we were far enough on the ride, I passed out the signs (which were numbered so we had them in the right order) one by one and we hid them until we started going up the hill to the drop. as soon as we hit the peak, we all pulled out the signs and held them up until the pic was taken, then immediately passed them to the back of the log where I re-hid them in my backpack. She didnt see what happened until they posted the pic on the screen at the end of the ride!
The actual ring was hidden in the backpack as well to keep it safe. As soon as we got off the ride he gave her the ring and we purchased the pics! We actually planned the whole thing and practiced so that it would be a complete surprise to her and pulled it off with a great picture to remember it by and a funny story to tell!”
8. The Perfectly Executed Graffiti Proposal
10. The Over-the-Top “Make-Your-Own-Custom-Preview-to-a-Movie” Proposal
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.