1. You must read the whole post.
2. If at any point you squeal with delight, you lose the game. This includes saying “Squee” or “Aww,” or sighing heavily.
3. Your ovaries may not at any point explode, metaphorically or literally. (If the latter, seek IMMEDIATE medical help).
OK, let’s do this thing!
WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO BRING YOU A HEDGEHOG TAKING A BATH
6. Exhibit C: A kitten with a bear who later grew up into a cat with a bear.
12. OK, now watch this short but important video of Butterball the dog trying to make it down the stairs.
20. C) Or this cat mom?
THE LIGHTNING ROUND!
The rules of the lightning round are very simple.
1. You will be shown a series of pictures depicting everyday occurrences.
2. Look at each picture in succession and describe to yourself what it depicts.
3. Check your own answer against the answer in the caption below.
4. DO NOT SAY “SQUEE.”
Answer: A tiger cub and a monkey who are getting along famously.
44. OK, almost finished! Now just watch this REAL QUICK video and you are done!
Congrats! You made it through!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.