1. Cats Who Will Help You Write Your Novel
Cats who help you write your novel are notorious for reminding you that Graham Greene woke up every morning and wrote exactly 500 words. This is particularly obnoxious because most cats haven’t even read anything written before the 21st century and probably only have the vaguest sense of who Graham Greene is anyway.
6. Cats Who Think They Are Saving the Day
Don’t press a cat who thinks she is saving the day too hard about what, precisely, she is saving. Animals with this tendency have very delicate sensibilities, and it can be very depressing for both of you if you accidentally burst their bubbles.
11. Kittens Who Will Help You Keep Watch
Watch kittens are prone both to crying wolf when there’s nothing to worry about and falling asleep or losing interest when there is. It is highly recommended that you rely on some kind of an automated system if you are genuinely worried about security.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏