3. This kitten who just realized that the road we travel is a solitary one and that whatever lights might guide our way we are nonetheless traveling into the dark.
“O dark dark dark. They all go into the dark,
The vacant interstellar spaces, the vacant into the vacant.”
6. This kitten who just woke up and re-remembered that each morning means grappling anew with the soul-shattering realization that one day must of necessity follow upon another.
“Forever I shall be a stranger to myself. In psychology as in logic, there are truths but no truth.”
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴