3. This kitten who just realized that the road we travel is a solitary one and that whatever lights might guide our way we are nonetheless traveling into the dark.
“O dark dark dark. They all go into the dark,
The vacant interstellar spaces, the vacant into the vacant.”
6. This kitten who just woke up and re-remembered that each morning means grappling anew with the soul-shattering realization that one day must of necessity follow upon another.
“Forever I shall be a stranger to myself. In psychology as in logic, there are truths but no truth.”
- Donald Trump is the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich has ended his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Spelman and Morehouse — elite, historically black U.S. colleges — have again been forced to address sexual violence after an alleged gang rape.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.