18. "Hey you heard me just fine!" or "I don't see a hearing aid!"
17. "Why don't you get some hearing aids?"
16. When people silently mouth things to you:
15. Being around people who mumble or talk insanely quiet:
14. The most common thing you say is "WHAT?" or "Huh??"
13. ...And so your friends get annoyed really fast..
12. When you ask someone to repeat themselves and they say "Never mind":
11. So most of the time you pull the nearly "tried and true" - Smile and Nod.
10. most of time time...
9. And the times when it doesn't work...
8. Words that help b.s. your understanding in a convo are, "really?" "oh wow" or "huh."
7. When people get annoyed about the subtitles:
6. When people are frivously talking over the show or talking over one another:
5. When you guess at what the other person said & it was totally wrong:
4. So I mostly "go with the crowd" on general concensuses so I know what's going on.
3. But you know it's always hilarious so you're friends get a kick out of what you thought they said.
2. Even this is you most of the time...
1. Your friends still love you the way you are!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!