1. She found her inner balance ages ago.
2. She could play the piano like an absolute superstar.
3. Her love story was incredibly romantic and just got better with time.
4. She showed us what #relationshipgoals really looks like.
5. She was never afraid to break the rules.
6. Seriously, she was such a badass!
7. Her holiday spirit was truly wonderful.
8. Her love for animals was seriously impressive.
9. You could always count on her to give you great advice.
10. Grandma Gertie was sporty AF.
11. She definitely had a thing for pianos and pigs.
12. Her fashion style was classy as hell.
13. She was very passionate about the things she loved.
14. And she never put up with other people’s bullshit.
15. She wasn’t afraid to dress up for the occasion.
16. Literally, all of her outfits were amazing.
17. Best of all, she was always loving and supportive.
You go, Pookie!
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's health care failure but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨