1. Health And Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
2. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano
3. Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
4. New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
5. New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen
6. Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill
7. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
8. Former Washington Gov. Christine Gregoire
9. California Attorney General Kamala Harris
10. Facebook CEO Sheryl Sandberg
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.