1. The journey back to college can be pretty rough.
2. But once you get there, you're super excited to be reunited with your roommate.
3. Tbh, you've missed your place.
4. Maybe you missed it too much.
5. Then, your other roommate who thinks they are just as close of friends as the rest of you shows up.
6. But you're nice and try to match their excitement anyway. They're not that bad, after all.
7. Then, you have the joyful realization that you can now eat all your snacks without the judgement of your family back home...
8. ...followed quickly by the realization that most of your food has expired over break.
9. The rest of it was eaten by your roommates...
10. ...who emphatically deny eating your food.
11. But you don't even want to hear their apologies.
12. Besides, you know there's always free food somewhere on campus to scavenge for.
13. Then, your roommate mentions you're out of some staple that isn't handed out for free in the commons.
14. ...and you realize you might be the one responsible for consuming their food, making you even on the taking each other's food front.
15. You try to keep up your New Year's resolution of eating healthy, but you realize you've forgotten what that even means...
16. ...so you start trying to exercise instead.
17. You and your rommate even try exercising together.
18. It goes pretty well at first.
19. Like, really well.
20. But then you remember something important about yourself.
21. When the first week of classes is finally over, you feel pretty good about it.
22. Especially in your core classes, where you forgot how stupid people can be.
23. You wonder if they're dumb or just not trying.
24. Then your professor says there's a group project that definitely wasn't mentioned in the syllabus.
25. Then groups are assigned and you're paired with the idiots you found so annoying.
26. Surprise, surprise! They want you to do all the work.
27. The whole thing is very stressful, so you take a moment to calm yourself.
28. But then presentation day comes along, and your lazy partners are surprisingly confident, while you end up like this:
29. Where did their public speaking skills even come from? Seriously they're going to get a better grade than you and they know nothing!
30. You go home and try to cope with the whole ordeal.
31. Your roommate listens to you vent about all of it...
32. ...and then suggests you go out to take your mind off things.
33. Of course, the only friend with a car is the one who also thinks life is a drag race.
34. But you arrive at the bar safely, feeling pretty darn confident.
35. Turns out it's your roommate who's the cool, casual one, and your evening can't seem to get any worse.
36. But then you see someone really attractive and lose your mind.
37. You spy on them for a while and then decide you should go and talk.
38. You seem to have forgotten how to behave around your crush after spending a few weeks at home with just family members.
39. You're awkward.
40. Like, really awkward.
41. Afterward, your roommate teases you about some embarrassing thing you did...
42. ...so you give it to them straight:
43. But you may have overreacted.
44. Then, you cry it out...
45. ...and everything is okay again.
46. The next time your roommate asks you to go out, you're just like:
47. You laugh at the idea.
48. You even make up excuses if necessary.
49. Beause you know where you belong.
50. So enjoy your return to college and all your snacks and freedom, because summer will be here before you know it!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!