1. 1. The Scenester
The Scenester wears his pride on his sleeve (even though his shirts never have any). What he lacks in subtlety he makes up for by being absolutely fabulous. He’s fun, but exhausting— like dating a drunk StairMaster.
2. 2. The Revolutionist
Some of his favorite catchphrases include— “internalized homophobia,” “heteronormative bullshit,” and “of course I have lesbian friends.” He never knows when to shut up, but his strength of conviction is as great as his heart.
3. 3. The Manchild
When gay nerds kind of grow up, you get the Manchild. His resumé includes adult sports leagues, video games, and fluency in pop culture. To him, life is one big inside joke.
4. Watch the video to meet the rest of the guys:
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.