1. 1. The Scenester
The Scenester wears his pride on his sleeve (even though his shirts never have any). What he lacks in subtlety he makes up for by being absolutely fabulous. He’s fun, but exhausting— like dating a drunk StairMaster.
2. 2. The Revolutionist
Some of his favorite catchphrases include— “internalized homophobia,” “heteronormative bullshit,” and “of course I have lesbian friends.” He never knows when to shut up, but his strength of conviction is as great as his heart.
3. 3. The Manchild
When gay nerds kind of grow up, you get the Manchild. His resumé includes adult sports leagues, video games, and fluency in pop culture. To him, life is one big inside joke.
4. Watch the video to meet the rest of the guys:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈