1. 1. The Scenester
The Scenester wears his pride on his sleeve (even though his shirts never have any). What he lacks in subtlety he makes up for by being absolutely fabulous. He’s fun, but exhausting— like dating a drunk StairMaster.
2. 2. The Revolutionist
Some of his favorite catchphrases include— “internalized homophobia,” “heteronormative bullshit,” and “of course I have lesbian friends.” He never knows when to shut up, but his strength of conviction is as great as his heart.
3. 3. The Manchild
When gay nerds kind of grow up, you get the Manchild. His resumé includes adult sports leagues, video games, and fluency in pop culture. To him, life is one big inside joke.
4. Watch the video to meet the rest of the guys:
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳