1. 1. The Scenester
The Scenester wears his pride on his sleeve (even though his shirts never have any). What he lacks in subtlety he makes up for by being absolutely fabulous. He’s fun, but exhausting— like dating a drunk StairMaster.
2. 2. The Revolutionist
Some of his favorite catchphrases include— “internalized homophobia,” “heteronormative bullshit,” and “of course I have lesbian friends.” He never knows when to shut up, but his strength of conviction is as great as his heart.
3. 3. The Manchild
When gay nerds kind of grow up, you get the Manchild. His resumé includes adult sports leagues, video games, and fluency in pop culture. To him, life is one big inside joke.
4. Watch the video to meet the rest of the guys:
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎