1. The Police Version
2. The Crayon Pop FanBoy Version
3. The SNL Korea Version
4. The Korean Cheerleader Version
*Bonus* Crayon Pop fanboys doing what fanboys do best.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.