1. Arrested Development
This one’s a no-brainer.
“Get rid of the Seaward.”
“I’ll leave when I’m good and ready.”
This show deserves to be watched one million times.
Jack died and came back to life…. and President Palmer is the coolest president that will ever live!
AND it’s returning because let’s face it- Jack Bauer is going to be the President.
3. Law & Order SVU
This one is the most obvious. You will fall in love all over again.
Best re-watch episodes: “Authority” “911” and “undercover”
4. The Office
Remember when it didn’t suck?
You know what they say? Fool me once, strike one. But fool me twice, strike three.
Best re-watch episodes: “The Injury” “The Dundies” “Casino Night” “Dinner Party”
5. 30 Rock
We all want Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin to be our BFF’s, but this is the closest we’re going to get.
“I don’t think you wanna take advice from me on this. I ate a Three Musketeers bar for lunch and this bra is held together by tape.” and “Ain’t no party like a Liz Lemon party cuz a Liz Lemon party is mandatory”
I take it back, Tina Fey should be the President instead of Jack Bauer.
RE-WATCH EVERY EPISODE
6. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Flip Flip Flipadelphia
Yea this show makes you look like you have your shit together. You realize that life can be worse, especially if you’re Dee.
“Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don’t I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies?!”
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.