1. Take a #UCSelfie
Your friends may be sick of seeing your selfies. But they’ve never seen your #UCSelfie so go for it. There’s cool backdrops set up around the convention center to make your selfies all the more interesting.
2. Get 37 Pieces of Flare
Collect all the Esri UC buttons. Which one is your favorite? We like the round one.
3. Become a Super Hero
Normally you’re a mild-mannered GIS pro, but here, YOU ARE the Amazing MAPGIRL!
4. See the Coolest Maps Ever!
Just stand in the Map Gallery and let it sink in. You’re part of something so profound—the infinite and limitless language of maps.
5. Buy Lots of Esri Gear
Nowhere else on Earth will you find GIS wine charms and postcards and coffee mugs and so many neato T-shirts. Get ‘em while you can.
6. Mingle in the Geolounge
Get more than someone’s coordinates. Relax and enjoy the ambiance. It’s like a GIS club.
7. Meet People Like This
Talk to the nicest, most helpful folks who just so happen to work for Esri.
8. Show Your Geo Prowess to Win
Play the Where in the World game. Guess the location of these satellite scenes and you could win a Kindle or an Xbox.
9. Watch the Ships Roll In
And then watch them roll away again… with views of the beautiful San Diego Harbor.
10. Laugh at Geo Joke, Eh Geokes?
Where else, who else, would think these are funny?
11. Meet the Big Names in GIS
Jack, Scott, Damien, Jo, Bernie, Sud, John, Dawn, Lauren. They’re all here and not just on stage. They are out and about for you to meet and greet.
12. Take Over GasLamp with 16,000 GeoGeeks!
Come nightfall, all us geogeeks hit the streets of San Diego to meet, talk, laugh, and live it up.
13. Hunt for Geobeards
GIS liked beards before they were cool.
14. Find Weird Stuff
OMG, Corgi! You never know what you’ll discover.
15. Eat Lunch from a Food Truck. Every Day.
The food trucks rally just for us. Check out Thai food, patty melts, grilled cheese, and other culinary delights cooked up in a van.
16. Meet People from Around the World Who Love Maps As Much as You Do
Geogeeks are here from every continent. Where else can you talk GIS with people from Japan, Afghanistan, Brazil, Germany, and New Zealand all in the same day?
17. Learn from the Experts
Unburden yourself from any IT woes. Seriously. Esri staff is in full force to help answer all your questions and show you how to do stuff.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀