2. The Girl With a Pearl Earring - Johannes Vermeer
Look around. Is there a window? Yes? Go stand next to it and let the natural light highlight your gorgeousness. Get the look here.
4. Untitled from Campbell's Soup I - Andy Warhol
Are you more beef soup or tomato soup? Get the look here.
5. Starry Night - Vincent Van Gogh
People will be looking at you all starry-eyed. Get the look here.
6. One: Number 31, 1950 - Jackson Pollock
Express(ionist) yourself. Wear your jeans to the studio and get some paint on that denim. Get the look here.
9. Composition in Red, Blue, and Yellow - Piet Mondrian
Neoplasticism doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but it looks good. Get the look here.
11. Bridge over a Pond of Water Lilies - Claude Monet
Cher got it all wrong. A full-on Monet can be quite lovely up close. Get the look here.
12. The Persistence of Memory - Salvador Dalí
Camembert inspired Dali and Dali inspired you. Get the look here.
13. Blue Nude - Pablo Picasso
Picasso's Blue Period doesn't have to feel so somber on you. Get the look here.
15. Liberty Leading the People - Eugène Delacroix
Your dress won't malfunction like Lady Liberty's. Promise. Get the look here.
16. Untitled - Mark Rothko
Who knew step-by-step color coordination could be so much fun? Get the look here.
17. The Sleeping Gypsy - Henri Rousseau
Pastel hair not included, but still—you should totally get some. Get the look here.
18. Wanderer above the Sea of Fog - Caspar David Friedrich
Nothing says romanticism quite like looking out at things and doing some deep thinking. Get the look here.
20. Nighthawks - Edward Hopper
Because who doesn't wear a red dress to the diner? Get the look here.