1. There's motivation to wear real clothes.
2. Business travel is secretly a dream come true.
3. At work, your phone is an asset, not a violation.
4. There are neither bogus tests on regurgitated knowledge...
5. ...nor random classes that you're only taking to fulfill a requirement.
6. You're not just practicing on dummies and case studies anymore. All that pretend work is now real.
7. If you're good at your job, they might... like... give you more money.
8. Some jobs offer this fascinating concept called "working from home."
9. And when you earn your time off, you're more inclined to DO SOMETHING more than watch Netflix all day.
10. Computers are usually given to you. And so are IT people.
11. Co-workers make the best, most distracting friends.
12. Compared to classmates, they're less likely to drop the ball.
13. Everyone you left at school is jealous of your freedom.
14. Your parents are all sorts of relieved.
They've (almost!) stopped guilt-tripping you about everything.