These DIY Terra-Cotta Bins Keep Outdoor Essentials Neatly Stowed
Great for the garden, perfect for the pool.
What you need:
· 1 large terra-cotta saucer
· 1 large terra-cotta planter
· Paint and stencils (optional)
· Industrial-strength glue
· 2 cabinet handles
· Waterproof sealant
1. Place saucer on top of the planter to make sure it fits securely.
2. Paint the top and/or sides of the planter and saucer (optional); let dry.
3. Attach handles to the top of the saucer using industrial-strength glue. Let dry and cure per instructions.
4. Cover the entire bin with waterproof sealant; let dry.
5. Fill the planter with items you’d like to store and use the top as a tray.
TIP: For a light-weight option, use plastic planters instead.