Clogged Sink? Fix It In No Time With This DIY Drain-O
No need for scary chemicals.
1. Remove the drain cap.
2. Mix equal parts baking soda and salt in a bowl.
3. Pour baking soda mixture down the drain.
4. Next, pour warm vinegar down the drain and let sit for a few minutes.
5. Finally, pour boiling water down the drain until it clears.
6. Return the drain cap to its place and you’re good to go!
TIP: Store the mixture of baking soda and salt in an airtight container for whenever you have a clog. We repurposed a mason jar using this handy trick.