1. Remove the drain cap.
2. Mix equal parts baking soda and salt in a bowl.
3. Pour baking soda mixture down the drain.
4. Next, pour warm vinegar down the drain and let sit for a few minutes.
5. Finally, pour boiling water down the drain until it clears.
6. Return the drain cap to its place and you’re good to go!
TIP: Store the mixture of baking soda and salt in an airtight container for whenever you have a clog. We repurposed a mason jar using this handy trick.
5. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for more mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍