1. French fries being taken for granted is nothing new. Hell, they’re only acknowledged in the sides section of a menu. But when we fail to acknowledge the importance of French fries’ contributions to society, we’re only hurting ourselves.
And without fries, we wouldn’t have all this delicious swag…
9. French fries have also helped our world develop into a more complex place…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸