Sure, he’s sold over 25 million records worldwide, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show six times and sang with the likes of Celine Dion, but don’t let that intimidate you. Josh is just your average guy, with a really fantastic Twitter page.
But, like, really loves him…
Sometimes Shatner even does him a solid and Tweets back!
And they have Twit-convos that make Josh happy.
2. He’s a little goofy.
OK, a lot goofy.
But cute goofy, right?
3. He’s not into all that “Hollywood” stuff.
4. Plus, he’s got some pretty funny tweets.
Like this one.
Or this one.
And topical holiday ones, like this.
LOL Josh! L.O.L. (Seriously though, we LOLd.)
5. And funny photos, too.
6. He’ll remind you how to be a responsible adult.
7. And he might even hit on you, ’90s style.
28/f/Los Angeles, u?
8. Plus, he’s got Twitter self-esteem issues, just like anyone else!
10. Following Josh Groban was the best thing this chick ever did!
Now will you finally give JG a follow?!
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.