Sure, he’s sold over 25 million records worldwide, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show six times and sang with the likes of Celine Dion, but don’t let that intimidate you. Josh is just your average guy, with a really fantastic Twitter page.
But, like, really loves him…
Sometimes Shatner even does him a solid and Tweets back!
And they have Twit-convos that make Josh happy.
2. He’s a little goofy.
OK, a lot goofy.
But cute goofy, right?
3. He’s not into all that “Hollywood” stuff.
4. Plus, he’s got some pretty funny tweets.
Like this one.
Or this one.
And topical holiday ones, like this.
LOL Josh! L.O.L. (Seriously though, we LOLd.)
5. And funny photos, too.
6. He’ll remind you how to be a responsible adult.
7. And he might even hit on you, ’90s style.
28/f/Los Angeles, u?
8. Plus, he’s got Twitter self-esteem issues, just like anyone else!
10. Following Josh Groban was the best thing this chick ever did!
Now will you finally give JG a follow?!
- UK election results: The Labour Party faces being beaten into 3rd place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding on to control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.