Sure, he’s sold over 25 million records worldwide, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show six times and sang with the likes of Celine Dion, but don’t let that intimidate you. Josh is just your average guy, with a really fantastic Twitter page.
But, like, really loves him…
Sometimes Shatner even does him a solid and Tweets back!
And they have Twit-convos that make Josh happy.
2. He’s a little goofy.
OK, a lot goofy.
But cute goofy, right?
3. He’s not into all that “Hollywood” stuff.
4. Plus, he’s got some pretty funny tweets.
Like this one.
Or this one.
And topical holiday ones, like this.
LOL Josh! L.O.L. (Seriously though, we LOLd.)
5. And funny photos, too.
6. He’ll remind you how to be a responsible adult.
7. And he might even hit on you, ’90s style.
28/f/Los Angeles, u?
8. Plus, he’s got Twitter self-esteem issues, just like anyone else!
10. Following Josh Groban was the best thing this chick ever did!
Now will you finally give JG a follow?!
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️