1. The Governor is still a total a-hole.
2. And he beat the tar out of poor Milton for disobeying him.
3. Oh, and he also beat Andrea and tied her to a chair.
4. He then locked them both in a room and said this epic thing that basically sums up life in the zombie apocalypse.
5. Meanwhile, Carl is feeling nostalgic for his old life, and spends a lot of time staring at this old photo.
6. And he's also turned into a full-blown angry tween.
7. Rick is still all about having these ghost Lori visions.
8. Gov. Patchy decides to raise an army and attack the prison, because leaving the safety of your secure walls is always a great idea.
9. Tyreese and Sasha decide to sit this massacre out, and stay behind to protect the elderly and children.
10. And did I mention that Gov. Patchy also stabbed Milton, and he spends the episode slowly turning into a zombie while Andrea scrambles to try and get these pliers?
11. Gov. Patchy and his band of goons break into the prison.
12. But they're quickly scared off after being completely blindsided by the badass scare tactics of the prison folks.
13. This kid escapes, until Carl kills him for no apparent reason.
Poor Hershel. It's like Santa just found out there is no such thing as Santa. (SPOILER ALERT)