We all have questions about The Walking Dead. Lucky for us, the show's stars have answers.
1. Who mows the grass outside the prison?
2. How does one maintain well-trimmed facial hair in the midst of a zombie takeover? (And why doesn't Glenn ever grow facial hair?)
NR: This is six months' worth of growth right here. So if we shave this, it won’t come back till next Christmas. This is the beard of a 14-year-old.
SY: They won’t let me [grow a beard]! They won’t let me do it. I come in with whatever I can grow, and they say no, because it probably does look disgusting. It gets stringy, and I don’t think anybody wants that.
AL: I think I trained at the Steven Yeun School for Beard Growth. So, basically it goes to the point at which it just stops growing, or very little grows. So, Steven Yeun trained me.
3. Why is Rick constantly eye-fucking the camera?
4. How many sleeveless shirts does Daryl own?
5. How do you maintain dental hygiene in the zombie apocalypse?
6. Did Andrea and Michonne ever hook up?
7. What happened to Glenn's baseball cap?
SY: It’s still there. I think it’s more of a symbolic choice that Glenn has grown up. And that baseball hat is still there because that Glenn still exists, but there are other things to worry about at this point.