1. Before we watch the ad for this Japanese tire company, you should know that it comes with an advisory warning:
“Not for the faint of heart video.”
“Please refrain from watching the content if any of the following applies to you: Have any mental or physical health concern and may have to see a doctor regularly”
“We shall not be liable for any injuries, illness, and damages claimed to be caused by watching the contents either.”
2. OK, you’ve been warned…
By the way, if you’re curious as to what it says at :27, it translates to: “Does your car have snow tires…?”
3. Well. Now I’m completely terrified.
Thank you, Autoway, for proving just how terrifying snowy roads can be.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.