1. Before we watch the ad for this Japanese tire company, you should know that it comes with an advisory warning:
“Not for the faint of heart video.”
“Please refrain from watching the content if any of the following applies to you: Have any mental or physical health concern and may have to see a doctor regularly”
“We shall not be liable for any injuries, illness, and damages claimed to be caused by watching the contents either.”
2. OK, you’ve been warned…
By the way, if you’re curious as to what it says at :27, it translates to: “Does your car have snow tires…?”
3. Well. Now I’m completely terrified.
Thank you, Autoway, for proving just how terrifying snowy roads can be.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸