1. Before we watch the ad for this Japanese tire company, you should know that it comes with an advisory warning:
“Not for the faint of heart video.”
“Please refrain from watching the content if any of the following applies to you: Have any mental or physical health concern and may have to see a doctor regularly”
“We shall not be liable for any injuries, illness, and damages claimed to be caused by watching the contents either.”
2. OK, you’ve been warned…
By the way, if you’re curious as to what it says at :27, it translates to: “Does your car have snow tires…?”
3. Well. Now I’m completely terrified.
Thank you, Autoway, for proving just how terrifying snowy roads can be.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.