1. Before we watch the ad for this Japanese tire company, you should know that it comes with an advisory warning:
“Not for the faint of heart video.”
“Please refrain from watching the content if any of the following applies to you: Have any mental or physical health concern and may have to see a doctor regularly”
“We shall not be liable for any injuries, illness, and damages claimed to be caused by watching the contents either.”
2. OK, you’ve been warned…
By the way, if you’re curious as to what it says at :27, it translates to: “Does your car have snow tires…?”
3. Well. Now I’m completely terrified.
Thank you, Autoway, for proving just how terrifying snowy roads can be.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏