3. When you realize that your favorite bra is just…done. It’s over. RIP bra.
4. Being in public while on your period and not being able to find a tampon.
5. When you’re feeling confident, then you look in a mirror and notice that your makeup has been smudged this. whole. time.
10. Going to work only to find out that your panty line is completely visible and there’s nothing you can do about it.
12. When an unexpected hookup happens, and as you’re about to undress, you realize that you haven’t shaved in weeks.
13. Farting (or worse(?), queefing) during sex.
18. When you go to get your car fixed, and you have to worry about whether or not the mechanic is trying to rip you off because you’re a woman.
21. Having to go to the gynecologist, in general.
25. When you’re just having a casual conversation, and someone drops this phrase: “Your clock is ticking.”
Which sends you down a shame spiral, worrying about whether or not your theoretical children will ever happen.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝