3. When you realize that your favorite bra is just…done. It’s over. RIP bra.
4. Being in public while on your period and not being able to find a tampon.
5. When you’re feeling confident, then you look in a mirror and notice that your makeup has been smudged this. whole. time.
10. Going to work only to find out that your panty line is completely visible and there’s nothing you can do about it.
12. When an unexpected hookup happens, and as you’re about to undress, you realize that you haven’t shaved in weeks.
13. Farting (or worse(?), queefing) during sex.
18. When you go to get your car fixed, and you have to worry about whether or not the mechanic is trying to rip you off because you’re a woman.
21. Having to go to the gynecologist, in general.
25. When you’re just having a casual conversation, and someone drops this phrase: “Your clock is ticking.”
Which sends you down a shame spiral, worrying about whether or not your theoretical children will ever happen.
- Big changes to Medicare are taking a backseat as Donald Trump and GOP leaders have opposing views on the hot-button issue.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿