4. Trying to correctly guess what other people’s obscure outfits are from.
I’ll give you a hint on these: They’re from a web comic series!
5. Watching San Diego — the biggest bro city in California — turn into Nerd Town USA.
6. Game of Thrones anything, basically.
10. Watching all of the badass tweens totally upstage everyone.
11. Picking out a pair of comfy shoes to wear on the Con floor. (AKA Vans)
Hey, you need comfy kicks at the Con. I get it.
28. Getting a seat on The Trolley.
Especially if Yoda’s riding with you.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."