10. Superstitions? Yes, you know all about those, because you obsessively follow them to a tee.
And you know that if you don’t follow the rules of that superstition, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN. (Personally, I am very superstitious about jewelry. I have been thinking about the fact that I left my lucky necklace at home all morning. Pray for me.)
- Donald Trump says he has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏