10. Superstitions? Yes, you know all about those, because you obsessively follow them to a tee.
And you know that if you don’t follow the rules of that superstition, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN. (Personally, I am very superstitious about jewelry. I have been thinking about the fact that I left my lucky necklace at home all morning. Pray for me.)
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀