20. “These are the best years of your life.”
Ugh: Really? “The best years”? You seriously don’t remember being in your twenties, and filled with constant anxiety, frustration, and nerves?
No, no, you’re right. They probably are the best years, but I won’t know that until I’m out of them, to be fair. (Twentysomethings, unite!)
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️