20. “These are the best years of your life.”
Ugh: Really? “The best years”? You seriously don’t remember being in your twenties, and filled with constant anxiety, frustration, and nerves?
No, no, you’re right. They probably are the best years, but I won’t know that until I’m out of them, to be fair. (Twentysomethings, unite!)
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭