20. “These are the best years of your life.”
Ugh: Really? “The best years”? You seriously don’t remember being in your twenties, and filled with constant anxiety, frustration, and nerves?
No, no, you’re right. They probably are the best years, but I won’t know that until I’m out of them, to be fair. (Twentysomethings, unite!)
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰