2. People often tell you to “Just stop putting things off,” or “Focus,” which is like… LOL.
5. Making big plans, like buying plane tickets or picking a dentist, often fills you with dread, which makes you procrastinate.
Oh, I have to make a super important decision that will affect the rest of my life? OK, I’ll do that later.
12. Something gets in the way of actually finishing it.
You need to text your friend back. The cat needs food. Your room is so dirty. Wait, you should go for a run first and THEN get down to business. YOP. Right after this episode of Love It Or List It.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.