2. People often tell you to “Just stop putting things off,” or “Focus,” which is like… LOL.
5. Making big plans, like buying plane tickets or picking a dentist, often fills you with dread, which makes you procrastinate.
Oh, I have to make a super important decision that will affect the rest of my life? OK, I’ll do that later.
12. Something gets in the way of actually finishing it.
You need to text your friend back. The cat needs food. Your room is so dirty. Wait, you should go for a run first and THEN get down to business. YOP. Right after this episode of Love It Or List It.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹