2. People often tell you to “Just stop putting things off,” or “Focus,” which is like… LOL.
5. Making big plans, like buying plane tickets or picking a dentist, often fills you with dread, which makes you procrastinate.
Oh, I have to make a super important decision that will affect the rest of my life? OK, I’ll do that later.
12. Something gets in the way of actually finishing it.
You need to text your friend back. The cat needs food. Your room is so dirty. Wait, you should go for a run first and THEN get down to business. YOP. Right after this episode of Love It Or List It.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰