2. People often tell you to “Just stop putting things off,” or “Focus,” which is like… LOL.
5. Making big plans, like buying plane tickets or picking a dentist, often fills you with dread, which makes you procrastinate.
Oh, I have to make a super important decision that will affect the rest of my life? OK, I’ll do that later.
12. Something gets in the way of actually finishing it.
You need to text your friend back. The cat needs food. Your room is so dirty. Wait, you should go for a run first and THEN get down to business. YOP. Right after this episode of Love It Or List It.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.