2. Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes)
“Someone on set the other day said, ‘Why doesn’t anyone have that sharp chain mail?’ You know, the thick stuff that goes on your arms? So I’m going to steal that,” Lincoln says. He’d also bring a lighter, weapons, a blow-up airplane neck pillow, The First Forty Nine Stories by Ernest Hemingway, Jack London’s Call of the Wild, a solar-powered iPod with the collected works of Prince, and a boat with plenty of space for his family.
He then adds, “I think I’d be useless, frankly, in a zombie apocalypse.”
3. Danai Gurira (Michonne)
“I would take a katana,” Gurira says with a smile. She’d also bring mouthwash, underwear, jeans, sweaters, a toothbrush, her bible, and a phone. “I’d take my phone just in case,” she says, “with the charger. You never know when things will come back!”
4. Steven Yeun (Glenn Rhee)
Yeun says he’d bring an axe, a bat, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, matches to start a fire, water, a camera, his guitar, and four boxes of Slim Jims, because “I don’t think they can go bad, and it’s as close to meat as possible.”
5. Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon)
Reedus says he’d bring chocolate bars, South Park episodes, and a bottle of Jack. He also says, “I’d shove my cat in the bag. That’s pretty much it. That’s what I live off of already.”
6. The Walking Dead Season 4 premieres this Sunday, Oct. 13 at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT on AMC.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.