17. Roseanne and Dan Conner from “Roseanne”
Roseanne definitely wore the pants in this relationship, and Dan was clever enough to let her! Aside from the fact that they constantly made each other laugh, they also hit some rough patches (especially after that bizarre lottery win). All along the way though, it was clear that Dan and Roseanne simply belonged together.
16. Darlene and David from “Roseanne”
Was there anything cuter than watching David follow Darlene around like a devoted puppy? Or Darlene’s caustic attitude being tempered by David’s gentle, curly-haired soul? The answer is no, there was nothing cuter.
15. Mulder and Scully from “The X-Files”
This was a relationship built on the simultaneous belief and disbelief in alien life. While Mulder was mostly convinced that there were government conspiracies to cover the existence of extraterrestrials, Scully was always his skeptical counterpart. To add to their supernatural cuteness, Mulder was incredibly overprotective of Scully, and adorably so.
13. Dylan and Brenda on “90210”
Dylan and Brenda were extremely confusing. He’s a bad boy, she’s a good-ish girl. Yet, somehow, they occasionally made it work and it was amazing.
6. Cory and Topanga in “Boy Meets World”
First love was never sweeter than watching Cory endlessly vie for Topanga’s affections. She was the smart, sassy, hot chick, and he was the goofy yet endearing guy she couldn’t resist. So many awww’s on this show.
1. Pacey and Joey on “Dawson’s Creek”
This relationship was flawed, in that Joey and Pacey essentially stab Dawson in the back by being together. But at the same time, it made total sense. Did I mention that time that Joey lost her virginity to Pacey also changed my life?
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝