17. Roseanne and Dan Conner from “Roseanne”
Roseanne definitely wore the pants in this relationship, and Dan was clever enough to let her! Aside from the fact that they constantly made each other laugh, they also hit some rough patches (especially after that bizarre lottery win). All along the way though, it was clear that Dan and Roseanne simply belonged together.
16. Darlene and David from “Roseanne”
Was there anything cuter than watching David follow Darlene around like a devoted puppy? Or Darlene’s caustic attitude being tempered by David’s gentle, curly-haired soul? The answer is no, there was nothing cuter.
15. Mulder and Scully from “The X-Files”
This was a relationship built on the simultaneous belief and disbelief in alien life. While Mulder was mostly convinced that there were government conspiracies to cover the existence of extraterrestrials, Scully was always his skeptical counterpart. To add to their supernatural cuteness, Mulder was incredibly overprotective of Scully, and adorably so.
13. Dylan and Brenda on “90210”
Dylan and Brenda were extremely confusing. He’s a bad boy, she’s a good-ish girl. Yet, somehow, they occasionally made it work and it was amazing.
6. Cory and Topanga in “Boy Meets World”
First love was never sweeter than watching Cory endlessly vie for Topanga’s affections. She was the smart, sassy, hot chick, and he was the goofy yet endearing guy she couldn’t resist. So many awww’s on this show.
1. Pacey and Joey on “Dawson’s Creek”
This relationship was flawed, in that Joey and Pacey essentially stab Dawson in the back by being together. But at the same time, it made total sense. Did I mention that time that Joey lost her virginity to Pacey also changed my life?
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈