1. The bro who thinks “Entourage” will solve the world’s problems.
And this awesome exchange with his bro-friend that followed.
3. The bro who’s preaching to the choir.
4. The bro who’s been asking God for this movie miracle to happen.
5. The bro whose fandom is overflowing.
6. The bro who thought it was so nice that he’d tweet about it twice.
7. And the bro who did it thrice.
This is what “Entourage” taught him, btw.
8. The bro who’s already planning his fantasy “Entourage” menu.
9. The bro who got the greatest birthday gift of all time.
10. The bro who needs more than just one “Entourage” movie.
11. The bro who’s worried a film version will destroy the “Entourage” franchise.
12. The lady bro who couldn’t wait to share the news with her bro friends.
13. The bro who needs to hear the news from Ari’s mouth before he believes.
14. The bro who finally feels a sense of accomplishment.
15. The bro who found his spirit animal through “Entourage.”
16. The bro who knows his followers have been waiting for this announcement too.
17. The bro who chose this fun quote to express his enthusiasm.
18. The bro who accidentally hit caps lock.
19. The bro whose spelling suggests he may have been drinking and tweeting in celebration.
20. The bro who’s starting to prep for the movie now.
21. The bro who’s just stating the facts.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.