5. Sometimes celebs, like Kristin Chenoweth, swing by, and then you get a sneak peek into what their wedding could look like.
Note: In this very special Say Yes To The Dress episode, Kristin wasn’t shopping for a dress. She came with her friend. And then tried on a dress, which was awesome.
7. Sometimes you want to strangle the BFF who thinks her opinion matters more than the bride’s.
11. When the groom comes to a fitting it’s always a disaster. Always.
I mean that in the best way possible, of course.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.