5. Sometimes celebs, like Kristin Chenoweth, swing by, and then you get a sneak peek into what their wedding could look like.
Note: In this very special Say Yes To The Dress episode, Kristin wasn’t shopping for a dress. She came with her friend. And then tried on a dress, which was awesome.
7. Sometimes you want to strangle the BFF who thinks her opinion matters more than the bride’s.
11. When the groom comes to a fitting it’s always a disaster. Always.
I mean that in the best way possible, of course.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸