5. Sometimes celebs, like Kristin Chenoweth, swing by, and then you get a sneak peek into what their wedding could look like.
Note: In this very special Say Yes To The Dress episode, Kristin wasn’t shopping for a dress. She came with her friend. And then tried on a dress, which was awesome.
7. Sometimes you want to strangle the BFF who thinks her opinion matters more than the bride’s.
11. When the groom comes to a fitting it’s always a disaster. Always.
I mean that in the best way possible, of course.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏