And here’s why JC Chasez was, without a doubt, the best member of NSYNC to fall in love with:
2. He fucking OWNED the weird, shiny, plastic suit look.
3. He OWNED that shit.
Yes, stare into my eyes with your bluer, better-lookinger eyes. YES, A THOUSAND TIMES, YES.
5. He was the only member of NSYNC who was sophisticated enough to rock a sensible turtleneck.
8. And, I mean, clearly he was the leader of the group: He knew how to stand out!
12. His ombre shades were SO. FUCKING. COOL. that you bought a pair too.
JC wears ombre shades? So the fuck am I! We’ll wear them on our wedding day <3
13. Like, his shade game was just so on point.
15. THIS tongue thing made you blackout from happiness.
Put that tongue on MY tongue. PUT IT ON.
17. And facial hair choices…
18. … sigh. And fashion choices.
19. While other times it seemed like he was channeling Bono.
23. And, yes, OK, it was MOSTLY physical for you, because he’s HAF*. (*hot as fuck)
To be honest.
24. Like, Lance had to throw so much shade because he just seriously couldn’t handle the HAFery.
25. And guess what: JC is still HAF.
28. Oh, you’re older, wiser, and more sophisticated now, so you hang out with badasses, like Patrick Stewart?!
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.