And here’s why JC Chasez was, without a doubt, the best member of NSYNC to fall in love with:
2. He fucking OWNED the weird, shiny, plastic suit look.
3. He OWNED that shit.
Yes, stare into my eyes with your bluer, better-lookinger eyes. YES, A THOUSAND TIMES, YES.
5. He was the only member of NSYNC who was sophisticated enough to rock a sensible turtleneck.
8. And, I mean, clearly he was the leader of the group: He knew how to stand out!
12. His ombre shades were SO. FUCKING. COOL. that you bought a pair too.
JC wears ombre shades? So the fuck am I! We’ll wear them on our wedding day <3
13. Like, his shade game was just so on point.
15. THIS tongue thing made you blackout from happiness.
Put that tongue on MY tongue. PUT IT ON.
17. And facial hair choices…
18. … sigh. And fashion choices.
19. While other times it seemed like he was channeling Bono.
23. And, yes, OK, it was MOSTLY physical for you, because he’s HAF*. (*hot as fuck)
To be honest.
24. Like, Lance had to throw so much shade because he just seriously couldn’t handle the HAFery.
25. And guess what: JC is still HAF.
28. Oh, you’re older, wiser, and more sophisticated now, so you hang out with badasses, like Patrick Stewart?!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈