And here’s why JC Chasez was, without a doubt, the best member of NSYNC to fall in love with:
2. He fucking OWNED the weird, shiny, plastic suit look.
3. He OWNED that shit.
Yes, stare into my eyes with your bluer, better-lookinger eyes. YES, A THOUSAND TIMES, YES.
5. He was the only member of NSYNC who was sophisticated enough to rock a sensible turtleneck.
8. And, I mean, clearly he was the leader of the group: He knew how to stand out!
12. His ombre shades were SO. FUCKING. COOL. that you bought a pair too.
JC wears ombre shades? So the fuck am I! We’ll wear them on our wedding day <3
13. Like, his shade game was just so on point.
15. THIS tongue thing made you blackout from happiness.
Put that tongue on MY tongue. PUT IT ON.
17. And facial hair choices…
18. … sigh. And fashion choices.
19. While other times it seemed like he was channeling Bono.
23. And, yes, OK, it was MOSTLY physical for you, because he’s HAF*. (*hot as fuck)
To be honest.
24. Like, Lance had to throw so much shade because he just seriously couldn’t handle the HAFery.
25. And guess what: JC is still HAF.
28. Oh, you’re older, wiser, and more sophisticated now, so you hang out with badasses, like Patrick Stewart?!
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱