But before Bey was grown, there was Janet, Miss Jackson if you’re nasty.
Janet released her breakthrough album Control in 1986 when I was just a year old. It hit No. 1 on the Billboard charts and sold more than 14 million copies, because it was seriously out of control awesome. (See what I did there?)
24. Oh, and just in case you were worried: She amped up her sexuality and sung about sadomasochism on the album, among other things.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵