1. First of all, watch this so we can get the SUPER scary questions out of the way:
2. Do you ever think, “Why the hell did I do this…?”
Like, you can just tell me. I won’t tell anyone.
4. Like, it’s not your fault, it just comes out and is kind of dickish. What do you do?
7. What do you do when you want to watch Game of Thrones?
Do you just wait for it to fall asleep?
8. Are you offended when I call the kid “it” instead of by a real name?
17. If you have more than one, will you love them both equally?
My guess is no, but…
18. When do babies stop being blobs and start being fun?
19. Are you nervous your kids will hear you having sex and be traumatized for life?
20. Does your house just get completely trashed every time they’re awake?
21. What do you do if your kid loves your partner more?
Buy their affection?
So??? ANSWERS PLZ
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.