1. If you hear any kind of noise in your house whatsoever, you become convinced that you're about to be murdered.
2. Even if you checked roughly seven times, you're never ever really sure if you locked a door.
3. If someone takes more than five minutes to accept your Facebook friend request, it means they hate you.
4. And whenever someone tells you that you have to wait and be patient, this is how you'd like to respond:
5. You know the answer to this question, and just seeing it makes you anxious:
6. People often call you a pessimist, and it irks you that they're so very right.
7. You overthink everything, in general.
8. People always try to make you feel better, but their concern only makes things much worse.
9. Spontaneity isn't your thing. At. All.
10. You have a checklist of things you're SURE you forgot to do, even though you probably didn't.
11. Sending a text and not hearing back IMMEDIATELY can make you feel like the world is ending.
12. But when they finally respond, it's like all of the angels are singing just to you.
13. The idea of meeting new people should be fun, but it isn't.
14. And seeing someone you weren't expecting to see will damn near give you a nervous breakdown.
15. Even small things, like checking the mail, seem to fill you with dread, because...WHAT IF!
16. Going to the doctor is always fun, because even if there's nothing wrong, you'll find something...
You always do.