3. You constantly feel like you have to watch your fucking mouth when you’re around strangers.
Because the truth is you WILL curse.
4. Friends are often nervous to bring you around their parents or children, because they assume the only words you know end with -uck and -itch.
While those may be your FAVORITE kinds of words, you are capable of shutting the fuck up sometimes.
8. But you’re constantly worried about making other people around you uncomfortable.
9. And when you have an important work meeting or job interview, the first things out of your mouth tend to be NSFW.
14. You’ve often thought, “I’ll stop cursing when I have kids,” then remembered that’s impossible.
The kid’s first word will just have to be “Shit.” That’s it.
16. You know that the best way to curse is in another language, but feel awkward about googling, “Spanish word for bitch” at work.
- DNC Day 1: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️