4. Or, “Why do you look so mad today? Are you mad at ME?!”
Don’t ask me this and I won’t be mad, bro.
11. The anger you feel when people think it’s OK to say, “OMG, I thought you were a total bitch when I first met you!”
Wait, you did?! How many OTHER people are thinking that now? ::Cycles through every important memory and questions everything::
19. When you make a joke and people are “surprised” to find out that you actually have a sense of humor.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸