4. Or, “Why do you look so mad today? Are you mad at ME?!”
Don’t ask me this and I won’t be mad, bro.
11. The anger you feel when people think it’s OK to say, “OMG, I thought you were a total bitch when I first met you!”
Wait, you did?! How many OTHER people are thinking that now? ::Cycles through every important memory and questions everything::
19. When you make a joke and people are “surprised” to find out that you actually have a sense of humor.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."