1. “If you want to be successful, go to college.”
Here’s the thing: some people are great at college — it makes them better. But some people aren’t meant for college.
Oh, and just for fun, here are some folks who never went to college and turned out OK: Abraham Lincoln, Walt Disney, Rachael Ray, Simon Cowell, and John D. Rockefeller.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝