1. The fact that we don’t hear Don utter a single word until he meets a stranger at a bar.
Which is a good five minutes into the episode.
3. Megan’s a famous soap actress now…I guess?!
5. Don’s fear of death invading his ad-campaign vision and nearly costing the firm an account.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹