Bennifer is at their pinnacle of awkward when they have sex in Gigli. Not only because the words “gobble gobble” are meant to be seductive, but because J.Lo is a lesbian who inexplicably turns for Ben.
Perhaps “inexplicably” is too harsh a word. I mean, after all, who could resist those tatted up arms?
6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
It’s weird when you break up and go on an exotic vacation with your new rockstar boyfriend only to discover that your ex is in the next room. Know what’s weirder? When you fake an orgasm to make your ex jealous. (Russell Brand feels me.)
11. Devil’s Advocate
This is the scene where Al Pacino (aka THE DEVIL) tells Keanu Reeves that he and his half sister should fornicate so that they can produce the Antichrist. If incest isn’t awkward enough for you, the fact that Pacino watches right behind them will be.
To be fair, the sex scene in Greenberg is intentionally awkward. With Florence saying things like, “I’m wearing kind of an ugly bra,” and “Do you hear a train? Is that a train? I get kind of nerdy,” mid-coitus. Nonetheless, this is awkward times a zillion.
15. The Room
Lisa, you are tearing me apart! Mostly because the sex scenes between you and Johnny last for painfully long amounts of time, and involve a bit too much simulated thrusting. Not to mention the total creeper who won’t seem to leave you two alone…
19. The Matrix Reloaded
It’s not so much that the idea of Keanu Reeves having sex is awkward. (Though, admittedly, it is. This is his second mention on the awkward list.) It’s more that he has sex in some cave underneath a nightclub, while everyone else is upstairs dancing.
- A dozen people are in critical condition after a car plowed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱