It’s not everyday that someone provides scientific evidence as to why you should marry them. But for one lucky lady, a physics paper turned into a proposal.
Christie’s boyfriend and fellow physicist, Brendan, proposed to her in the only way he knew how: an academic study.
“The study began on the 23rd of March, 05, outside a SciSoc BBQ at the Eastern Avenue Building,” the paper reads, “when the subject spontaneously appeared in a red coat and grey ‘Paddington Bear’ hat and was similarly spontaneously introduced by a local social node.”
Read the full proposal below, including the adorable happiness over time graph, and just try not to feel the electromagnetism.
3. It’s easy to see that this couple has chemistry. (See what I did there?)
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏