It’s not everyday that someone provides scientific evidence as to why you should marry them. But for one lucky lady, a physics paper turned into a proposal.
Christie’s boyfriend and fellow physicist, Brendan, proposed to her in the only way he knew how: an academic study.
“The study began on the 23rd of March, 05, outside a SciSoc BBQ at the Eastern Avenue Building,” the paper reads, “when the subject spontaneously appeared in a red coat and grey ‘Paddington Bear’ hat and was similarly spontaneously introduced by a local social node.”
Read the full proposal below, including the adorable happiness over time graph, and just try not to feel the electromagnetism.
3. It’s easy to see that this couple has chemistry. (See what I did there?)
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰