This may surprise a lot of people, but there’s a dragon in today’s New York Times.
Not just any dragon though, it’s one of Khaleesi’s dragons, casting a full-page Game of Thrones shadow across the Feb. 25 edition of the paper. Aside from the dragon’s shadow, the ad features fake articles with headlines like, “The Lion of the Desert” and “Medea Resurrects at the Abuelitas.” (Bonus awesomeness: If you read the articles, all of them relate to the Game of Thrones universe.)
5. And if you need more of a dragon fix, here’s the latest season three trailer.
Filled with dragon love and the dragon lady.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.