This may surprise a lot of people, but there’s a dragon in today’s New York Times.
Not just any dragon though, it’s one of Khaleesi’s dragons, casting a full-page Game of Thrones shadow across the Feb. 25 edition of the paper. Aside from the dragon’s shadow, the ad features fake articles with headlines like, “The Lion of the Desert” and “Medea Resurrects at the Abuelitas.” (Bonus awesomeness: If you read the articles, all of them relate to the Game of Thrones universe.)
5. And if you need more of a dragon fix, here’s the latest season three trailer.
Filled with dragon love and the dragon lady.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲