This may surprise a lot of people, but there’s a dragon in today’s New York Times.
Not just any dragon though, it’s one of Khaleesi’s dragons, casting a full-page Game of Thrones shadow across the Feb. 25 edition of the paper. Aside from the dragon’s shadow, the ad features fake articles with headlines like, “The Lion of the Desert” and “Medea Resurrects at the Abuelitas.” (Bonus awesomeness: If you read the articles, all of them relate to the Game of Thrones universe.)
5. And if you need more of a dragon fix, here’s the latest season three trailer.
Filled with dragon love and the dragon lady.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂