1. Sam Heughan as Jamie Fraser on Outlander
2. Rami Malek as Elliot on Mr. Robot
This was also a super important scene, tbh.
3. Jussie Smollett as Jamal Lyon on Empire
This scene, where Jamal is angry and gets a little rough, didn't hurt either.
4. Omari Hardwick as Ghost on Power
5. Matt Bomer as Donovan on American Horror Story
And there was this amazing thing...
6. Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery on Grey's Anatomy
7. Grant Gustin as Barry Allen on The Flash
8. Colin O’Donoghue as Captain Hook on Once Upon a Time
9. Nico Tortorella as Josh on Younger
10. Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Jason Crouse on The Good Wife
11. Kit Harington as Jon Snow on Game of Thrones
12. Clive Standen as Rollo on Vikings
13. Jon Michael Hill as Marcus Bell on Elementary
What makes him hot: It's a damn shame that Marcus only had a handful of episodes devoted to his character this season, because...hot damn. He looks great in his uniform. He also looks great in street clothes. And quite honestly, he'd also look great shirtless, probably, and that should be an episode for next year, WRITERS.
14. Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes on The Walking Dead
What makes him hot: We need to talk about Rick this year. Because he'd been greasy and bearded for so long that it's easy to forget how SMOKING HOT he is in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling truly blessed that Rick found a shower and a razor and lost his shirt in the process.
15. Billy Brown as Nate on How to Get Away With Murder
16. Kendrick Sampson as Caleb on How to Get Away With Murder
17. Freddie Stroma as Adam Cromwell on Unreal
What makes him hot: Oh, Adam. Poor, rich, beautiful, sex-crazed Adam. He was not necessarily a good man. He was entitled, destructive, and pretty much down to use people for his own needs. But then he had those moments — the ones where he'd be really vulnerable or, ya know, be caught having sex with an older woman that made you think, "Hm, I think I like you now."
18. Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti on iZombie
19. Thomas Q. Jones as Cutty Buddy on Being Mary Jane
20. Dylan O'Brien as Stiles on Teen Wolf
21. Pedro Pascal as Javier Peña on Narcos
What makes him hot: You know that thing when you see an attractive person's face, then blackout, come to, and realize that the person you saw is a beautiful angel, here to save you from an otherwise bland existence? That's what Javier is. He's an angel of hotness, and also an authoritative DEA agent. He wears a uniform and has all manner of handcuffs. Also, this is Pedro Pascal, and it's impossible to make him look bad. Even that 'stache can't stifle his heat.
22. Stephen Schneider as Jeremy on Broad City
Never forget the pegging scene.
23. Aziz Ansari as Dev on Master of None
24. Rob Delaney as Rob on Catastrophe
25. The Rock as Spencer Strasmore on Ballers
26. Vincent Rodriguez III as Josh Chan on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
27. Nick Jonas as Boone on Scream Queens
28. Glen Powell as Chad Radwell on Scream Queens
29. John Stamos as Jimmy Martino on Grandfathered
30. Boris Kodjoe as Phil Miller #2 on The Last Man on Earth
What makes him hot: If this is what the end of the world looks like, then bring me the shirtless Phil #2!