1. WARNING: Before you listen to the jam that is “Kitty Anthem,” you need to prepare your body.
“But prepare for… what?” You may or may not have asked.
5. QUESTION: Is your body ready?
Is. It. Ready. (?)
6. Because this, THIS, is the “Kitty Anthem”:
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.