1. Behold this faux royal baby shower, complete with a Duchess of Cambridge look-alike, a “Born To Rule” onesie, and a corgi driving a toy car.
Side note: ALL of these people are look-alikes and not the real royal family members.
For more details on photographer Alison Jackson and her work, please visit
More information can also be found at https://twitter.com/alisonjackson
2. Watch as “Pippa” pours “Kate” some totally not product placement juice.
3. Yes, this is EXACTLY what the Duchess’ big day would be like…
4. Except…WAIT, is that the Queen holding a…cupcake? Like some street urchin?! MOOD DESTROYED.
A lot of these look-alikes are so legit that I’m not totally convinced they’re not the real deal. (Looking at you, Camilla. Besides, it’s not like you’ve got anything else going on.)
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝