1. Behold this faux royal baby shower, complete with a Duchess of Cambridge look-alike, a “Born To Rule” onesie, and a corgi driving a toy car.
Side note: ALL of these people are look-alikes and not the real royal family members.
For more details on photographer Alison Jackson and her work, please visit
More information can also be found at https://twitter.com/alisonjackson
2. Watch as “Pippa” pours “Kate” some totally not product placement juice.
3. Yes, this is EXACTLY what the Duchess’ big day would be like…
4. Except…WAIT, is that the Queen holding a…cupcake? Like some street urchin?! MOOD DESTROYED.
A lot of these look-alikes are so legit that I’m not totally convinced they’re not the real deal. (Looking at you, Camilla. Besides, it’s not like you’ve got anything else going on.)
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️