1. Behold this faux royal baby shower, complete with a Duchess of Cambridge look-alike, a “Born To Rule” onesie, and a corgi driving a toy car.
Side note: ALL of these people are look-alikes and not the real royal family members.
For more details on photographer Alison Jackson and her work, please visit
More information can also be found at https://twitter.com/alisonjackson
2. Watch as “Pippa” pours “Kate” some totally not product placement juice.
3. Yes, this is EXACTLY what the Duchess’ big day would be like…
4. Except…WAIT, is that the Queen holding a…cupcake? Like some street urchin?! MOOD DESTROYED.
A lot of these look-alikes are so legit that I’m not totally convinced they’re not the real deal. (Looking at you, Camilla. Besides, it’s not like you’ve got anything else going on.)
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀