Do you have proof that your I.Q. is in the 130+ range? Have you analyzed 300 or more scripts? Are A-list actors attaching themselves to your projects?
Then this job posting for a “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER” in the Los Angeles area might be for you!
The next day, someone responded to the “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER WANTED” post with an ad of their own: “PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR WANTED.”
5. Here’s what that job post had to say:
7. If anyone fits all of the above descriptions, you’ve officially won the game of life and may proceed by doing the Carlton dance.
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.