Do you have proof that your I.Q. is in the 130+ range? Have you analyzed 300 or more scripts? Are A-list actors attaching themselves to your projects?
Then this job posting for a “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER” in the Los Angeles area might be for you!
The next day, someone responded to the “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER WANTED” post with an ad of their own: “PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR WANTED.”
5. Here’s what that job post had to say:
7. If anyone fits all of the above descriptions, you’ve officially won the game of life and may proceed by doing the Carlton dance.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.