2. The practice of giving expectant parents a baby starter kit began in 1938.
The Reddit user also said, “Every mother in Finland, regardless of income or anything else, is eligible to get this box after 154 days of pregnancy. It costs nothing, to get it all an expectant mother needs to do is fill out a basic form and submit a certificate of pregnancy from her healthcare provider. I got my box today and this was what it had!”
- President Trump lashed out at the media again on Saturday afternoon during a fiery campaign-style rally in Melbourne, Florida.
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜