Reality: Your hair has grown three sizes for some unknown, horrifying reason.
Basically, if your hair touches a pillow, or sheets, it will rebel in the meanest way possible.
Reality: Is it though? Is it REALLY easier to tame my curls?
Let’s count all of the products I’ll be using today… Can I use my fingers AND toes?
Reality: You can wear a hat… you just can’t take that shit off.
Reality: Parts of your hair can be SUPER curly, others can be totally not.
Like snowflakes: No two curls will look exactly alike!
12. Expectation: Your hair will frizz, but it can be tamed with products and a little curly TLC.
14. Expectation: You are having an AMAZING hair day, and life is LOOKING GOOD (as are you).
16. Expectation: People will constantly tell you how much they WISH they had curly hair.
Reality: You totally get it. Even though curls can sometimes be a pain, you’d never trade them for anything else.
Curls = Awesome
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️